1985 Mustang GT 5.0 5-speed
For Sale 1985 Mustang GT 5.0, 5-speed Light Regatta Blue (3V) code car. This car has Gray interior, T-Tops, Pony rims and No rust, very original car. I have the original owner’s manual packet, and booklets. This car has the original premium sound radio still in it and it works! The A/C is still blows cold! Interior is very clean with NO rips or tears. The carpet in this car is super clean. This car still has the original cargo cover in the hatch along with the original T-Top bags. Everything on this car works power windows, locks, cruise, radio, information center, clock etc. This car has 133,000 miles on it. This car needs paint the car has had some spot painting done on the hood, left door, and rear bumper cover due to key marks. This car has an 8.8 with a 373 gears, lowering springs, and flowmaster mufflers. I have owned this car for 3 years and drove it about 15,000 miles with no problems. This car has no oil leaks and doesn’t smoke at all. I wouldn’t care to drive this car anywhere. This car does have a salvage title due to the car being stolen and recovered. This car has NOT been wrecked. I am only selling this car due to me buying another 85 Regatta Blue GT HARDTOP. This car doesn’t leak unless you drive through a carwash or pressure wash the car with direct pressure on the windows. The floors in this car are very solid with no rust. This car has always been garage kept. Even the original fog lights still work! $4500.00 I live in London, Kentucky 40744
1985 Ford MUSTANG GT 5.0 HO - 69K ORIGINAL - $4000 or TRADE - $4000 (SFV) Simi Valley CA
- 68,842 Original miles
- 5.0L V8 (4V-302) HO
- 5-speed Transmission
- All Original Stock / No Mods (aside from servicing and repairs)
- Overall Good condition, but could really use some repair, restoration and TLC.
- 2nd Owner, purchased in 1997 (Odometer read at time of purchase: 8200 miles).
- Garage kept for most of it's lifespan, except last 2 years of commuting.
Known mechanical/body issues:
1) Heater-core missing; have part and will be supplied
2) Minor oil leak; drips on exhaust causing oil burn odor
3) Temperature gauge fluctuates drastically; Water pump and thermostat have been replaced within last 6 mos. Maybe faulty sensor or gauge
4) Sunroof leaks
5) Passenger side window needs to be fixed for proper operation
6) Windshield has a crack on passenger side
7) A/C system (R-12) does not function at full cooling capacity; a performance A/C delete kit might be a nice addition (or subtraction)